Pray without ceasing…..we do not wrestle against flesh and blood…
Prayers require three key ingredients – Wood, Oxygen and Heat – i.e the Word, The Holy Spirit and Fasting.
1. The Word of God (Fuel or wood) Proverbs 26:20: “Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out….”, coupled with:
2. The Breath of the Holy Spirit (oxygen) Job 32:8:“But it is the spirit in a man, the breath of the Almighty, that gives him understanding.” Isaiah 30:33:“…The breath of the LORD, like fire from a volcano, will set it ablaze.”
3. Fasting (heat) Joel 1:14,19: “Declare a holy fast; call a sacred assembly. Summon the elders and all who live in the land to the house of the LORD your God, and cry out to the LORD… O LORD, to thee will I cry: for the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness, and the flame hath burned all the trees of the field.”
- You are not praying against any human being, dead or alive. Your prayer points are directed at the spiritual entities (which you may not even know or see) listed in Ephesians 6:12
- During the prayer program, no matter the level of provocation, do NOT get angry. Be of your best behaviour towards friends, family and even those who do not like you.
- Each prayer point should be prayed for between 2 and 5 minutes. Do NOT just read them. Pray them repeatedly or with variation as led by the Spirit of God. And pray in the Spirit often.
- If you are praying in a group, let one person call out the prayer points and then everyone will pray in unity until the one leading says, “in Jesus’ name we pray.” Then everyone should shout “Amen.” Move to the next prayer point.
- Begin each session with passionate praise and worship for at least 10 minutes.
- Fasting and praying at intervals and breaking the fast at 6.00 P.M. or 9:00 P.M. daily or Vigil, i.e. from 10:00 P.M. to 1:00 A.M. seven consecutive nights
- Pray aggressively.
Spend part of the vigil or fast praying in the Spirit – Praying in the Spirit is an ability to pray in tongues as given utterance by the Holy Spirit. To pray in the Spirit, you must have been baptised in the Holy Ghost (not water baptism) see 1 Cor. 14:15.
You will be victorious in Jesus’ name.
When you feel that your breakthrough is being hindered. To be said very early morning and late in the night for seven (7) days consecutively. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, But at the end it shall speak, and not lie: Though it tarry, wait for it; Because...Buy Valium Using Paypal
Beelzebub is the evil spirit which operates in the kingdom of flies. The fly kingdom forms an integral part of the demonic kingdom. Flies generally dominate any environment that is dominated by dirts. Flies are carriers of evil demonic messages in the dark kingdom....Order Phentermine Pills Online
A prayer programme to be done: When you are surrounded by enemies. For those who are experiencing deep opposition. For those who are facing recurrent battles. For those under the attack of very hostile powers. Haman and Balaam stand out in the Scriptures as enemies of...Diazepam Kopen Amersfoort
To be called into the ministry is a great privilege. But it is one thing to be called and another to fulfill one's calling. Many people have had their calling wasted by wasters of callings. The War against wasters of callings should be fought with the totality of your...Buy Diazepam London
And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth. - Mal. 2:15 Demonic intelligent operatives are busy...Buy Brand Name Adipex Online
Proverbs 4:20-22: My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my saying. 21Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. 22For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. 2 Tim. 1:7: For God hath not...Buy Ambien 20Mg