Pray without ceasing…..we do not wrestle against flesh and blood…
Prayers require three key ingredients – Wood, Oxygen and Heat – i.e the Word, The Holy Spirit and Fasting.
1. The Word of God (Fuel or wood) Proverbs 26:20: “Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out….”, coupled with:
2. The Breath of the Holy Spirit (oxygen) Job 32:8:“But it is the spirit in a man, the breath of the Almighty, that gives him understanding.” Isaiah 30:33:“…The breath of the LORD, like fire from a volcano, will set it ablaze.”
3. Fasting (heat) Joel 1:14,19: “Declare a holy fast; call a sacred assembly. Summon the elders and all who live in the land to the house of the LORD your God, and cry out to the LORD… O LORD, to thee will I cry: for the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness, and the flame hath burned all the trees of the field.”
- You are not praying against any human being, dead or alive. Your prayer points are directed at the spiritual entities (which you may not even know or see) listed in Ephesians 6:12
- During the prayer program, no matter the level of provocation, do NOT get angry. Be of your best behaviour towards friends, family and even those who do not like you.
- Each prayer point should be prayed for between 2 and 5 minutes. Do NOT just read them. Pray them repeatedly or with variation as led by the Spirit of God. And pray in the Spirit often.
- If you are praying in a group, let one person call out the prayer points and then everyone will pray in unity until the one leading says, “in Jesus’ name we pray.” Then everyone should shout “Amen.” Move to the next prayer point.
- Begin each session with passionate praise and worship for at least 10 minutes.
- Fasting and praying at intervals and breaking the fast at 6.00 P.M. or 9:00 P.M. daily or Vigil, i.e. from 10:00 P.M. to 1:00 A.M. seven consecutive nights
- Pray aggressively.
Spend part of the vigil or fast praying in the Spirit – Praying in the Spirit is an ability to pray in tongues as given utterance by the Holy Spirit. To pray in the Spirit, you must have been baptised in the Holy Ghost (not water baptism) see 1 Cor. 14:15.
You will be victorious in Jesus’ name.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. – Psalm 122:6-7 1. O LORD, let your majestic voice declare peace over Jerusalem in this season in the name of your Son Jesus Christ. 2....Buy Valium Using Paypal
The spirit of the snail is one of the most wicked weapons used by the devil. Satan's intention is to make people hoist the flag of their lives at half mast. It is the spirit of slow motion. It makes the victims go back and forth sluggishly, while their counterparts...Order Phentermine Pills Online
Marine witchcraft is one of the most destructive evil powers. Children of God must learn to deal with it. "Woe to the bloody city! it is all full of lies and robbery; the prey departeth not; The noise of a whip, and the noise of the raffling of the wheels, and of the...Diazepam Kopen Amersfoort
Poverty is not just the absence of prosperity; it is an attack from the kingdom of darkness. There is a spiritual entity responsible for afflicting people with poverty. When you come across people who work like elephants and eat like ants, you have come across people,...Buy Diazepam London
Conception is the work of God. Every expectant mother or couple will do well to carry out these prayers. When you pray for the miracle of supernatural conception, you are placing your trust in the unfailing power of God, while waging war against every power that has...Buy Brand Name Adipex Online
Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. - Jeremiah 17:14 Medical experts and sufferers of hypertension have agreed that this disease is a chronic one. However, there is a spirit behind this dreaded, terminal...Buy Ambien 20Mg