There is a strong link between the physical and spiritual realm. When you take control of a situation in the spiritual, you will surely experience mastery over the same situation in the physical. You can confess and command prosperity to come into manifestation in your life. Prophetic confession is a powerful weapon in the school of spiritual warfare.
When you desire prosperity and wealth, you must keep making the confession below until prosperity become a glorious possibility in your life. The power of the spoken word is a tool which poverty cannot resist. Make use of these confessions of prosperity today; you will climb the ladder of prosperity with ease
Jesus is Lord of this earth. The earth with all its fullness belongs to God. As a joint heir with Jesus, I claim the wealth of this earth, for it belongs to Jesus, I claim the wealth of this earth, for it belongs to Jesus. I claim all that Jesus’ death made available for me to receive. In Jesus’ name, I command you devil to loose the wealth of this earth! Take your hands off now! I command every hindering force to stop! In Jesus’ name, I bind you and render you ineffective against me! In Jesus’ name, I command wealth to come to me now! Jesus is Lord of my life. Jesus is Lord of my finances. Jesus is Lord!
- I delight myself in the word of the Lord, therefore, I am blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in my house and my righteousness endureth forever. (Psalm 112:1-3.)
- I remember the Lord my God, for it is He that giveth me power to get wealth. (Deut. 8:18.)
- With me are riches and honour, enduring wealth and prosperity. (Prov. 8:18.)
- I am crowned with wealth. (Prov. 14:24.)
- I know the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ, that, though He was rich, yet for my sake He became poor, that through His poverty I might be rich. (2 Cor. 8:9.)
- I shout for joy: Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in my prosperity. (Psalm 35:27.)
- The Lord is my shepherd. (Psalm 23:1.)
- The Lord prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies, He anoints my head with oil, my cup runneth over. (Psalm 23:5.)
- The blessing of the Lord makes me rich and He adds no trouble to it. (Prov. 10:22.)
- I receive wealth from the Lord and the good health to enjoy it (Eccl. 5:19.)
- I am blessed because I trust in the Lord. I reverence the Lord, therefore there is no lack in my life. The young lions do lack and suffer hunger: But I shall not lack any good thing. (Psalm 34:8-10)
- I have given and it shall be given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, shall-men give into my bosom. For with the same measure that I mete withal it shall be measured to me again.(Luke 6:38.)
- God is able to make all grace abound toward me, that I, always having all sufficiency in all things may have an abundance for every good work. (2 Corn. 9:8.)
- I am prospering in every way. My body keeps well, even as my soul keeps well and prosper (3 John 2.)
- Whatsoever I ask the Father in the name of His Son Jesus, He will give it to me. (John 16:23.)
- Abraham’s blessings are mine. (Gal. 3:14.)
- What things so ever I desire when I pray, I believe that I have received them and I shall have them. (Mark 11:24.)
- I delight myself in the Lord, and He gives me the desires of my heart. (Psalm 37:4.)
- I seek first the kingdom of God, therefore everything I need shall be added unto me (Lk. 12:31.)
- The wealth of the sinner is laid up for me. (Prov. 13:22.)
- My inheritance shall be forever. I shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine shall be satisfied. (Psalm 37:18-19.)
- Every burden shall be taken away from off my shoulder, and every yoke from off my neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. (Isa. 10:27.)
- I am like a tree that’s planted by the rivers of water. Everything I do shall prosper. (Psalm 1:3.)
- I will not faint, for in due time and at the appointed season I shall reap, if I faint not. (Gal. 6:9.)
- My God supplies all of my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:19.)
God is the custodian of wisdom, knowledge and understanding of all things, hence believers stand a better chance than non-believers to tap from the vast resources in all fields of human endeavour. You too can reject failure and embrace the spirit of excellence today.
“But there is a Spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding. ” – Job 32:8
The only source of true wisdom and intelligence is the Almighty. God has deposited His Spirit into each of His children and as many as will tap from that divine source cannot go wrong. It is recorded that God gave Daniel and the three Hebrew boys knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams (Daniel 1:17).
“And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the king enquired of them he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm” – Daniel 1:20
When tested, Daniel and his colleagues excelled above all the others. They realised the true source of wisdom and they tapped from it. Child of God, you too have been given the Spirit that will cause you to excel above all your colleagues and unbelievers around you. The Spirit of God is in you and when you ask Him, He will teach you all things (1 John 2:27). He will give you understanding, and like the psalmist you can say, “I have more understanding than all my teachers: (Psalm 119:99).
Beloved, you have to study hard. Read your books, go through past questions and pray hard. When you’ve prepared well, these prayers will cause you to excel in your examinations.
- Repent from all known sins
- Reject every spirit of fear arising from past failures
- Believe God for great success in this exam and that you have received already
- Continue to confess that you have passed
- Do not engage in any malpractice
- Resolve not to entertain any doubt and reject all thoughts of failure or dream manipulations
- Always give thanks to God for the answers to your prayers
Exod. 11:3: And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians. Moreover the man Moses was very great in the land of Egypt, in the sight of Pharaoh’s servants, and in the sight of the people.
Ps. 34:7:The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
Ps. 138:8:The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, 0 LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.
Acts 2:4:And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
Acts 4:13:Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, I bless You and I confess that all powers belong to You.
- I nullify all curses of failure in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I pull down every stronghold of failure in my life, in my marriage, in my business, both physically and spiritually, in the name of Jesus.
- Every pipeline of failure in my life, be consumed by the fire of God now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spiritual barrier and limitation to success in my life, I command you to break to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- Every inherited and self-made failure in my life, I command you to receive repairs, in the name of Jesus.
- Every area of my life that I have lost to failure, I command you to be restored, in the name of Jesus.
- Every seed of failure in my life, I command you to be consumed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
- You spirit of failure, loose your grip over my life, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, let me not enter the trap of failure.
- I refuse to register in the school of failure, in the name of Jesus.
- Jesus, I thank You because You have given me victory.
- Jesus, I thank You because You are my banner, and by Your name I shall prevail in this exam.
- You evil follower, I paralyse you and I command you to be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
- I break evil cycle of failure in my . . . exam, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, fortify my life against every spell, bewitchment and evil pronouncement, in the name of Jesus.
- You strong woman sitting on my success, be unseated by the thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject forgetfulness, I reject confusion and I reject error, in the name of Jesus.
- I stand against every spirit of failure, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every satanic re-arrangement of my destiny, in Jesus’ name