No weapon that is formed against you shall be blessed; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment, you shall condemn. This is the inheritance of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me, says the LORD. Isaiah 54:17
Scripture Reading: Isaiah 36, 2 Chronicles 32
Confession: Isaiah 54:17
- I rise above adversity and attain new height of achievements through the power of God.
- The Almighty God is turning my tribulations into triumphs, failures into fortunes, setbacks into successes, obstacles into opportunities, burdens into blessings.
- I refuse to be hampered by handicaps.
- I refuse to be dismayed by discouragement.
- I refuse to be overcome by opponents.
- I refuse to be defeated by disappointments.
- I refuse to be destroyed by disasters.
- I take divine insurance over disasters, tragedies, physical and spiritual accidents, injuries, infirmities and distresses, in the name of Jesus.
- Let my mountain of opposition become my mountain of blessing, in the name of Jesus.
- Every Judas in my destiny, wither, in the name of Jesus.
- Every Goliath in my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Where others have failed, I shall succeed, in the name of Jesus.
- Every failure that pursued my parents, I bury you today, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of infirmity, disperse, scatter and disintegrate, in the name of Jesus.
- O eagle of my destiny, arise, fly and shine, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou bulldozing power of God, move me forward, in the name of Jesus.
- Let my destiny rebel against demotion, in the name of Jesus.
- Every foundation of witchcraft in my family line, die, in the name of Jesus.