The devil takes delight in weakening the strength of the saints. If he succeeds in weakening his victim, he will succeed in executing his wicked programmes. As long as you are spiritually strong, the devil will not be able to execute his agenda in your life. You need this prayers to renew your strength in the presence of God. You need this prayers to mount up with wings as eagles.
You should make use of the prayer points until your spiritual batteries are charged. You can turn your closet into an arena where you receive power.
These prayers are your personal antidote to failure in the day of battle.
Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for [this] day [is] holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength. – Neh 8:10 KJV
He giveth power to the faint; and to [them that have] no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint. – Isa 40:29-31 KJV
God [is] my strength [and] power: and he maketh my way perfect. He maketh my feet like hinds’ [feet]: and setteth me upon my high places. He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms. Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy gentleness hath made me great. – 2Sa 22:33-36 KJV
Confession:In the name of Jesus Christ, I am a beloved child of God. I believe in God. I believe in Jesus Christ and I believe in the blessed Holy Spirit, which is dwelling inside me. I believe in the unshakable and eternal power in the word of God. I believe that life and death are in the power of my tongue. I believe that as I make this confession unto life with the power in my tongue, according to the words which the Lord has put in my mouth this day, I shall prosper therewith.
- It is written that Jesus Christ offered His blood as a drink and His flesh as bread, that whosoever drinks and eats them shall not die forever. Now, with strong faith in my heart, I hold in my hand, a cup containing the blood of the Lamb of God and I drink it that I may have eternal life.
- I receive unto myself, the virtues, strength, power, might and anointing in the blood.
- And I say, let the blood quicken all that is dead within me. Let all sucked, sapped and paralysed spiritual milk and strength of my life resurrect by the blood.
- Let the blood re-energize, revitalize, reactivate and revive all dead potentials and spiritual gifts within me
- Let the blood flush out of me, all inherited or self-acquired evil deposits in my system.
- Let it purify my blood system. Let it make old things pass away in my life and transform everything to become new.
- Let the power in the blood clean my spiritual vision and wash my spiritual pipe, that I may be receiving from the Lord unhindered.
- I eat the flesh of Jesus with the heart of faith; for it is written, “His flesh is bread indeed.” I eat it now, so that I can also eat with Him in His glory.
- I eat the flesh of Jesus to receive new spiritual strength and vigour. I receive new spiritual strength and vigour: to put all the works of the flesh under subjection; to paralyse the desires of my flesh; to buffet my flesh; to paralyse the power of my flesh and make it obedient to the laws of the Lord.
- As I eat and drink the flesh and blood of my Lord Jesus Christ, I renew my covenant with Him and I receive the life therein for it is written, “Life is in the blood.” Thus, I possess the life and the Spirit of Christ in me, Amen.
- Jeremiah found the words of God and ate them, and they became the joy of his heart. I have found the words of God and now, I throw them in my mouth like vitamin pills and chew, and digest them. Let them produce within me, the power to rejoice in the Holy Ghost, the power to be steadfast in following God, the power to walk circumspectly, the power of holy living and the power of unashamed faithfulness in all circumstances.
- The word of God is spirit and life. It entered Ezekiel and he was put back on his feet.
- Let the word of God raise every downtrodden area of my life. Let the word, like fire, purify me like the refiner’s fire. Let the word recreate in me everything stolen or destroyed by the enemy. Let the word build me up and give me inheritance among all sanctified brethren.
- Let the joy of the Lord strengthen me. Let His right hand of righteousness uphold me. Let His countenance brighten up my life. Let the horn of His salvation lift me up, out of the valley of death and let his life giving anointing oil fall on me like the Dew of Hermon, and fill my life till I want no more.
- Lord, make me drunk with the blood of Jesus and I shall be full of life eternally.
- Father Lord, as it is written, that I should be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might, as you will be my might and my strength all the days of my life according to Your word, gird me with Your strength and let me not fall into the pit of my enemies, and I will praise You all the days of my life.
- With my heart, I believe the word of God; with my mouth, I have confessed unto salvation and justification. O Lord, let it be performed unto me, as I have prayed, in the one and only Jesus Christ’s mighty name, Amen.
- Thank God for the strength with which He has been uploading all these years.